Woke up this morning to find that i have been nominated for a Liebster Award by fellow blogger Victoria Sanunsi who blogs at Just Writing. Kinda crazy and made me smile as i have only been blogging for the shortest time ever! But it feels nice to know that even though i started this little blog of mine people have been reading, leaving comments are most of all are interested in what is going on in my not-so-normal life! So thanks Victoria!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
- Each tagged nominee should answer the 11 questions set by the blogger
- Chose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award on to and then link them into your post
- Create 11 new questions for the tagged nominees
- Tell them about their award
- No tag backs
1) Who's your celeb crush?
I have many different ones at different times. For now it has to be Paul Walker... only because i recently watched fast and furious
2) Favourite Makeup item?
My Mac Concealer... best thing ever!
3) If I gave you £5000 what would you buy NOW?
I am at the stage now where i need to settle down and invest in my future, so i wouldn't spend it. I would put it away in my savings for a deposit on a house.
4) What item of clothing would you buy that's out of your comfort zone?
Any kind of backless dress... i have massive boobs, so i don't know how i could pull it off without a bra.
5) Favourite book/album/film atm?
I dont have a fav book so this is what i am reading at the moment - Women who think to much by Susan Nolen Hoeksema
Fav album at the moment has to be J Cole - Born Sinners
Fav film of all time has to be 'City of Gods'
6) Who's your style crush?
Teyana Taylor - Tomboy/girly... right up my street
7) What is your next post going to be about?
8) Why did you start blogging?
I needed an outlet to put my interests out there after i had deleted my instagram and twitter.
9) Favourite concert you've been to?
Watch the Throne concert!!!!
10) What are you doing this summer?
Working, working and working.... and the occasional spending time with family and friends, partying etc. No holidays booked! *sad face*
11) Heels or flats?
I work in tv/media production, so i can be in the office one day or out doing something crazy so i try to be conformable .. so flats for me. However a kick arse outfit is not complete without a fierce pair of heels.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your dream job and why?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be and why?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is your longest relationship?
- Do you have siblings, if yes how many and what gender?
- Favourite fashion trend?
- What is the most expensive piece of clothing your have purchased?
- Name one thing you can not live without?
- Describe yourself in one word