August Wish List...
14 August 2013
I haven't done one of these in a hot minute and i did vow to do these every month, however i am not the shopper to make a list of things i want, then buy it, i am more of an impulse buyer... See, Want, Buy.
The lovely photo above had been my lusts for the past few weeks (my wish list). Let me know what you guys think!
1. Blog Diary - I NEED ONE! I am a lists girl and can not function without writing lists, it had got me through Uni, it gets me through work and now it needs to get me through my blog. I don't want to take my blog uber serious only because its fun for me, but having scheduled posts would be such a time consumer, especially as i have been so busy of late! ...Will probably head to Paperchase on my break to purchase.
2. Mesh Platform Trainers - Ebay £24.99 - It's love! I have no words for these platform trainers apart from the fact that i will be purchasing them at the end of the month. My weekly browsing on ebay turned my attention to these babies and ever since i saw them i keep checking they are still there!
3. Graphics Tablet - Amazon £39.99 - I semi need one of these in my life. I use one at work and it is so much better than a mouse. Its really good when i am on photoshop creating pictures like the one above.
4. Circle Print Kimono - Copper Garden £10 - I saw this lush Kimono on Copper Garden's website last week and fell in love. Kimonos are in this season and everyone and their mother is wearing one! I have been searching high and low for the perfect one which is why i love Copper Garden's tye dye effect Kimono. They also do them in different colours but they are not on the site yet so keep checking... and who can go wrong with the price!
5. Delancy Backpack - Free People $388 - I need a new bag for work... not a handbag. A backpack would be perfect for me, because i can carry my laptop or camera in it with out it sticking out etc. This bag would be perfect except for the price tag, so i am going to hunt for something similar (do make suggestions thanks in advance!).
6. Treat Your Girl Right Cropped Hoodie - Utter Couture £68 - See, Want, Buy... is how i felt when i saw this! I didn't buy it though as i am contemplating how i am going to wear it, but love the saying! Utter Couture also have some pretty cool pieces so do check them out!
So what do you think of my August Wish List?...